Have you thought to look at your existing website in a different way? Try to open your eyes to see it as if you were a new customer looking at it for the very first time!
Texas Green SEO has listed a top 25 List of areas we focus on.
- These are points we will address with you.
- Don’t feel bad if your site lacks a few points.
- How aesthetically appealing and focused is your site?
- Weak website resulting in lost business and revenue?
- And most important of all, Does your website work for your Business?
- How effective is your home page
- Is Homepage clear with site’s offerings
- Is it easy to navigate in the website
- What is Homepage Download Time
- Examine Homepage Content Analysis (Customer or company focused?)
- Homepage Content strength for business (how original is content)
- The Homepage Title Tag
- The Homepage Description
- The Homepage Keywords
- The Homepage Header Tag
- Website Impression to make
- Website Interlinks (Internal anchor text links)
- Total Image Optimization (Alt tags)
- Social Media portholes
- Blog Ties
- Video optimization
- How aesthetically appealing and focused is your site
- Back-link (How many & strong?)
- Local Search Engines placement
- Listed Directories
- Site Architecture (CSS, optimized page URLs, & 301’s)
- Proper Html Sitemap
- XML Sitemap
- Conversion/Action Forms
- Google Analytics